CV. Mandiri Teknik is Indonesian distributor and supplier for AirFlex Indonesia. Airflex EB element assemblies are used in both clutch and brake service with light starting loads. The EB is similar in design to the CB except that it is an expanding type unit. The primary function of the EB design and construction is the Airflex torsional resilient principal made possbile by the transmission of power through the side walls of the flexible neoprene and cord actuating tube. This flexibilty also permits minor shaft misalignment.
- EB elements are suited for slow speed applications having moderate starting and stopping loads.
- EB elements are used as slip clutches and tension brakes for lighter torque and horsepower applications.
- Torque Capacities* Up To: 98,580 lb·in, 11.130 N·m
- Typical Applications: Centrifuges, core expanders, laundry machines, textile machines, tire building machines, military grade machine
- Standard Sizes: 4EB125, 6EB200, 8EB250, 9EB325, 10EB300, 12EB350, 14EB400, 16EB475, 19EB475, 21.5EB475, 24EB475
*Torque ratings are reported for standard operating conditions. Please consult with your local Airflex Field Sales Engineer or with our Application Engineering Team to make the best selection based on your unique application requirements.
CV Mandiri Teknik adalah distributor dan supplier AirFlex di Indonesia. Salah satu tipe AirFlex yang didistribusikan oleh CV Mandiri Teknik adalah AirFlex type EB. Silahkan hubungi sales manager kami untuk permintaan penawaran harga untuk AirFlex type EB ini.