Airflex WCB2 and WCBD elements are disc type, externally cooled units. They are designed to absorb and dissipate the thermal loads associated with the most severe clutch and brake applications. The WCB2 and WCBD’s friction couple was developed specifically for continuous slip service and has a dynamic coefficient of friction that is greater than its static coefficient of friction. Special high coefficient linings are also available which provide 50% higher torque than standard friction linings and provide 1:1 dynamic to static torque ratio.
- The WCB2 element features a specially formulated friction material, interfacing with a copper alloy surface, which eliminates the stick-slip characteristic associated with ordinary frictional devices.
- The WCB2 elements work equally well with open or closed loop circulating systems. On mobile equipment, the engine’s cooling system can be tapped to provide coolant to the element.
- In addition to the features of WCB2, the WCBD element has a unique dual piston design for improved controllability.
- Torque Capacities* Up To: 7,254,450 lb·in, 819.027 N·m
- Thermal Capacities Up To: 5,200 HP, 3.878 kW
- Typical Applications: Dynamometers, logging equipment, marine mooring systems, slip clutches, tension brakes, unwind stands, drilling rigs
- Standard Sizes: 108WCB, 208WCB, 308WCB, 114WCB, 214WCB, 314WCB, 118WCB, 218WCB, 318WCB, 418WCB, 124WCB, 224WCB, 324WCB, 424WCB, 136WCB, 236WCB, 336WCB, 436WCB, 148WCB, 248WCG, 348WCB, 448WCB.
*Torque ratings are reported for standard operating conditions. Please consult with your local Airflex Field Sales Engineer or with our Application Engineering Team to make the best selection based on your unique application requirements.
Elemen AirFlex type WCB2 dan WCBD berbentuk piringan (disc type) dan menggunakan sistem pendingin external. AirFlex tipe ini didesain untuk menyerap dan menghilangkan panas yang dihasilkan oleh penggunaan rem dan kopling pada mesin. CV Mandiri Teknik menyediakan AirFlex tipe WCB2 dan AirFlex tipe WCBD.