CV. Mandiri Teknik is Indonesian distributor and supplier for AirFlex Indonesia. Airflex VC element assemblies are designed and built for severe clutching and braking applications on heavy duty equipment. They are unmatched for high starting loads and sustained slippage where heat generated tends to lower efficiency and shorten the operating life of conventional clutches.
Their high torque ratings permit use of smaller diameter units which lower contact velocity on high speed applications. Ventilated construction permits passage of cooling air, to rapidly dissipate heat from the friction shoes. Torque is transmitted from the side plates of the elements through torque bars to the friction shoes.
- The Type VC is specifically designed and built for severe clutch or brake applications in which large inertia loads and sustained slippage would normally result in loss of torque and reduced operating life.
- Torque Capacities* Up To: 15,189,000 Ib·in, 1.706.629 N·m
- Typical Applications: Grinding mills, marine propulsion, metalforming machinery, oil & gas machinery, military vehicles
- Standard Sizes:
- Narrow Sizes: 11.5VC500, 14VC500, 16VC600, 20VC600, 24VC650, 28VC650, 33VC650, 35VC650, 37VC650, 42VC650
- Wide Sizes: 12VC1000, 14VC1000, 16VC1000, 20VC1000, 24VC1000, 28VC1000, 32VC1000, 38VC1200, 42VC1200, 46VC1200, 52VC1200, 51VC1600, 60VC1600, 66VC1600, 76VC1600
*Torque ratings are reported for standard operating conditions. Please consult with your local Airflex Field Sales Engineer or with our Application Engineering Team to make the best selection based on your unique application requirements.
CV Mandiri Teknik adalah distributor dan supplier AirFlex di Indonesia. Salah satu tipe AirFlex yang didistribusikan oleh CV Mandiri Teknik adalah AirFlex type VC. Silahkan hubungi sales manager kami untuk permintaan penawaran harga untuk AirFlex type VC ini.